Blockchain safety agency PeckShield has disclosed a collection of transfers from three addresses, together with one from crypto trade Bitfinex to Alameda Analysis’s consolidation pockets.
- In line with Etherscan, the deal with labeled “Alameda Consolidation” received $13 million value of crypto belongings from three totally different wallets.
- The primary belongs to the main crypto trade Bitfinex. It transferred roughly 6 million USDT and 1,545 ether (ETH), amounting to roughly $8.5 million.
- The opposite unidentified ones transferred about $6 million value of USDC to the Alameda Consolidation deal with.
#PeckShieldAlert ～$13M value of cryptos have been transferred to Alameda consolidation-labeled deal with, together with ~6M $USDT & 1,545 $ETH ($2.5M) from Bitfinex, ~4.6M $USDC from 0x7889
Questioning why Bitfinex transferred ~$8.5M value of cryptos to Alameda consolidation deal with pic.twitter.com/YU8RNcrdxs
— PeckShieldAlert (@PeckShieldAlert) February 2, 2023
- Though it’s unclear why Bitfinex transferred the funds to Alameda, the transactions have raised questions concerning the connections between the 2 companies.
- In the meantime, Alameda has been making an attempt to recoup funds since its mother or father firm FTX filed for chapter in November 2022. Final week, the buying and selling firm sued Voyager Digital to get well the $446 million it repaid to the bankrupt crypto lender.
- Regardless of the makes an attempt to assemble funds, a latest report revealed that Alameda’s liquidators incurred losses amounting to $11.5 million within the first two weeks of January.